As a result, the famous magazine from the United States put the island of Bali as a tourist destination that is more beautiful and attractive than the Maldives Islands or Hawaii.
Bali island has been named the second most beautiful island in the world after the phenomenal island, Galapagos.
The following rankings of the most beautiful islands in the world by 2015 magazine Travel + Leisure:
1. Galapagos Islands - Ecuador (score: 90.82)
2. Bali - Indonesia (score: 88.98)
3. Maldives (score: 88.53)
4. Tasmania - Australia (score: 88.32)
5. Santorini - Greece (score: 87.93)
6. Moorea - French Polynesia (score: 87.90)
7. Maui - Hawaii (score: 87.89)
8. Kauai - Hawaii (score: 87.88)
9. Great Barrier Reef - Australia (score: 87.31)
10. Malta (score: 86.90)
With the coronation of Bali automatically be the best island in Asia, beating other islands that have been considered beautiful and gorgeous.
This is evident based on the assessment of the same magazine. Namely Bali in the first place. The following rank order of best island in Asia:
1. Bali - Indonesia (score: 88.98)
2. Maldives (score: 88.53)
3. Phuket - Thailand (score: 79.22).
Award as the most beautiful island is not the first time this has been achieved Bali. At least, in 2014 and even the island was even chosen as the most beautiful island in the world by readers Russian tourism magazine, Conde Nast Traveler. Although many of the islands beautiful choice for day trips, the charm of the beauty of the island of Bali remains the top choice for tourists from Russia.
At that time Bali destinations competing alongside other nominees namely Phuket, Maldives (Maldives), Mauritius and Greece.