GOVERNOR OF BALI
Bali, 30th March 2020
- Regents / Mayor Throughout Bali
- Head of Vertical institution in Bali
- Head of Bali Provincial Offices
- Head of College Institution for Regional VIII
CIRCULAR LETTER OF GOVERNOR OF BALI NUMBER 7194 IN 2020 ON THE GUIDANCE RELATED TO CORONA VIRUS SPREAD PREVENTION IN BALI PROVINCIAL GOVERNMENT REVISED
Based on Minister of Administrative and Bureaucracy Reform Circular Letter number 34 in 2020 on the Minister of Administrative and Bureaucracy Reform Circular Letter number 19 in 2020 revised on the Adjustment of Work System of State Civil Apparatus (ASN) in the measure to prevent COVID-19 in government institution, it deemed necessary to revise the Governor of Bali Circular Letter number 7194 in 2020 on Guidance Related to Corona Virus Disease 2019 (Covid-19) Spread Prevention in Bali Provincial Government:
- The Work From Home (WFH) system is extended until 21st April 2020, and will be evaluated adjust to the situation both in Central and Local Government;
- Regents / Mayor, Head of Vertical Institution, Head of Bali Provincial Offices, and Head of Colleges to :
- Apply the Work From Home system for the State Civil Apparatus by considering disaster emergency status determination where the government institutions are located;
- Make sure all State Civil Apparatus achieve the performance goal and work target in accordance with statutory provisions on the apparatus discipline.
- In addition to be stated on point 1 and point 2, the Circular Letter of Governor of Bali number 7194 in 2020 on the Guidance Related to Corona Virus Disease 2019 (Covid-19) Spread Prevention in Bali Provincial Government is valid and becomes one single unit with this Circular Letter, until the new regulation is enacted.
Thus the announcement to be considered and carried out with full of responsibility.
GOVERNOR OF BALI